Colorado Christian University's Office of Development presents family wealth counselor Joseph Sturniolo in a free seminar on how to "Disinherit the IRS".
You will discover how:
- The New Fiscal Cliff Tax Law Impacts You, Your Taxes, And Your Lifestyle!
- Maximizing your Kingdom Giving while maintaining your current lifestyle.
- Your IRAs and 401(k)s Are Still Targeted For Double Taxation… And How You Can Avoid It!
- You Can Use Your “Hidden Assets” To Create Substantial Income Tax Deductions!
- You Can Create An Income You Can’t Outlive… And Leave A Lasting Legacy To Favorite Charities!
- You Can Bypass Capital Gains Taxes The Way Ted Turner, Disney And Others Have!
- Passing an Appropriate Inheritance that will bless and not curse your heirs.
- You Can Eliminate Estate Taxes!
- The Courts Are Using The 41,000 Lawsuits Filed Each Day To Redirect Wealth...And What You Can Do!
- You Can Use A Zero Estate Tax Plan To Pass More Wealth...And Much More!
About Your Speaker
Joseph S. Sturniolo, President of Kardia Family Wealth Counseling
Joe Sturniolo believes that stronger families are the vehicle God uses to bring about significant impact for His Kingdom.
Sturniolo is an educator, author and speaker with a bold goal to maximize the ability of high-capacity Christians and their families to model Jesus’ love through better stewardship and increase their impact for Kingdom causes.
Kardia’s unique process helps Christians and their families eliminate estate and capital gains taxes, pass on an appropriate inheritance to their heirs, maximize their giving to worthy Christian charities, create healthier family relationships and leave a lasting legacy to impact God’s Kingdom while maintaining their present lifestyle.
Sturniolo’s expertise and innovative views on estate and wealth planning has attracted the attention of the Denver Post and more than 30 radio stations where he has served as a guest commentator on topics such as “Finding your God-given purpose in life and defining your legacy”, as well as helping listeners understand the “why” in wealth planning. He has also been a regular columnist for the Catholic Register and The Villager Newspaper and has been published in The Wall Street Journal, Investment Advisor Magazine, and Financial Planning Magazine. He is best known for his market analysis and economic commentaries for KNUS, KHOW, and KVOD in Denver.
To learn more, please visit the Kardia website.
What Some of the 15,000 Attendees are Saying:
- “The best I've attended.” C.T. "Ted"
- “Excellent! A 10!” Mark and Cindy
- “Simple and understandable!” Bill, Jr.
- “Good learning experience.” Pete
- “Good visual effects.” John and JoJo
- “Pleasantly surprised.” Peggy
- “Clear and concise.” Rick
- “Very enlightening.” Paul and Millie
- “A step-by-step plan.” Susan
- “Very well broken down.” Hank
- “I had no idea what a beneficial impact this would have on my family’s future” Joseph
- “The multiplication process...is what I believe is very much in line with the way God's Kingdom principles work.” Bob
The seminar will be offered on both Tuesday, January 27 and Thursday, January 29 from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Seats are free, but limited. Please RSVP below to reserve your space!