Our CCU Admitted Student Day is the perfect time to solidify your college plans. Your parents are encouraged to join you -- special programs and workshops will be included throughout the event just for parents. Overnight accommodations are available (for students ONLY) on campus with a student-host on Tuesday night, June 20. No accommodations are available on Wednesday night (June 21), and parents must arrange their own accommodations for the entire event.
Don't miss this special opportunity to:
- Register for the classes you want
- Review financial aid
- Choose your apartment and roommates
- Attend a Colorado Rockies game with future classmates
Complete These Steps After Registering for ASD
After you have registered to attend ASD, please complete the following steps below (in order) before you arrive on campus. These steps are required for you to register for classes and housing during ASD. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at 303-963-3200.
- Submit your Tuition and Housing Deposits in order to be able to register for classes and housing during the event. You must submit your housing deposit at least 24 hours before you can apply for on-campus housing (Step 5). If you submit your housing deposit on Friday, please allow until the following Monday to complete Step 5.
- Complete your Pre-Registration Form (Log-in required). If you are transferring in college credit (e.g.: AP/IB, CLEP/DSST, or Dual Credit), please be sure to have course numbers, course titles, test scores or grades available as you will need to provide that information in this worksheet.
- Upgrade your Digital Services Account (DSA). Be sure to remember your username and password after you complete this step. It will be required for you to register for classes during the event. This step is required before proceeding to Step 5.
- Verify/forward your e-mail address. (This is the e-mail address where CCU will send all correspondence).
- Apply for on-campus housing (your housing deposit is required to complete this step) or complete the Housing Waiver (if you are planning to live off-campus).
- Read and sign your Lifestyle Covenant.
- Read and sign the CCU Release of Liability Form.
- Submit your Health Services Forms.