Exciting Scholarship Opportunity at Colorado Christian University

CCU Believe ScholarshipFrom January 23-30, 2013, interested Colorado Christian University applicants should tune into Alice 105.9 to hear about CCU’s latest scholarship giveaway. In addition to grand prizes–one $10,000 scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship–qualified applicants will receive a $1,000 scholarship to be applied to their CCU tuition. Just listen to Alice 105.9 and win! Believe in yourself, and you can be one of many deserving recipients of CCU’s Believe Scholarship promotion! Please read the directions for application on this page by clicking on that link.

This scholarship opportunity is part of CCU’s ongoing efforts to make pursuing a college degree affordable, and the faculty and staff at CCU understand that many students require financial assistance to pay for tuition and related expenses. Check out the CCU College of Adult and Graduate Studies Blog for regular postings regarding various scholarship and grant opportunities.

For more information about financial aid offerings, please visit the webpage of the CCU Financial Aid Office or call 303.963.3230 to speak to a CCU Financial Aid representative.

Good luck and be sure to be a part of the latest CCU scholarship opportunity by listening to Alice 105.9!

One Comment