The Online RN-BSN degree program is offered through Colorado Christian University’s College of Adult and Graduate Studies and is designed for the working registered nurse who wants to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Nursing. For nurses who are busy with career obligations and family responsibilities, this program is an appealing opportunity to further their education, advance in their career and make a difference in so many lives. There is a great demand for all types of nursing specialties, so finding employment upon degree completion is highly likely. For those who are already working full-time, promotions are often granted to RN’s who add a bachelor’s degree to their resume.
With the online RN-BSN degree program, you will have the opportunity to join other nurse students in a cohort program and take your core classes together; classes are taken one at a time in five weeks. Individualized learning and networking result from small class sizes and close relationships with fellow students and instructors. Nursing students at CCU have access to national and international faculty expert leaders in the healthcare field.
Benefits of the RN-BSN Online Degree Program
In addition to what we discussed above including being able to work full-time while pursuing an online degree from CCU, there are numerous other benefits to the RN-BSN degree:
- Study and network with Christian nurses from around the nation.
- Complete courses while you work.
- Encounter evidence-based curriculum with informatics, genomics, bioethics, and global health.
- Integration of faith, learning, and living while emphasizing Christian nursing theory, moral leadership, and spiritual care.
- Opportunity for an international capstone immersion experience.
- Nationally recognized Christian nurse faculty.
- Transfer up to 83 credits from nationally accredited colleges or universities.
- Complete nursing courses in one year.
- Many health care organizations have a BSN-preferred or BSN-required policy for advancing into supervisory positions.
- Active duty military requires a BSN of all officers
- The BSN degree covers a broad range of professional nursing responsibilities.
- The program is accredited through the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Learn more about the admission requirements for this exciting degree program and read answers to frequently asked questions about the nursing programs at CCU.