(Centennial Fellow) Nearly flawlessly executing the operation in Pakistan to raid the compound where Osama bin Laden was living—among the military and police leadership of Pakistan by the way—the U.S. Navy’s SEAL Team Six along with elements of other U.S. government assets killed America’s most wanted man. This is a victory for all of us—no doubt. A tremendous Bravo Zulu to the men and women who made it possible and gave the operation the best chance of success. Bin Laden is dead. What I am hearing from the media, the government, and our President, however, is making me queezy.
In announcing the killing of bin Laden, President Obama said we are at war with Al Qaeda. We killed the head of Al Qaeda—our enemy. Today, many in the media and elsewhere are making statements that can only be considered irrational, naïve, and simply wrong with regards to the war in which we are engaged. I fear America will refocus its energy on Al Qaeda, while the enemy’s main focus of effort, the Muslim Brotherhood Movement in the United States, will continue to move forward at light speed unimpeded by anyone in the U.S. National Security apparatus.
Let’s review the Muslim Brotherhood’s objectives and doctrine:
- “The Muslim Brotherhood is an International Muslim Body, which seeks to establish Allah’s law in the land.” MB By–Laws
- MB Goals: “Insist to liberate the Islamic nation from the yoke of foreign rule … the need to work on establishing the Islamic State … the sincere support for a global cooperation in accordance with the provisions of the Islamic Shariah.” MB By–laws
- “ … Jihad is our way and martyrdom in the way of allah is our highest aspiration.” MB Creed
- “Against them MAKE READY your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into the hearts of the enemies …” MB Logo—2 crossed swords under a Quran with the phrase “Make Ready” under it. MB has openly said/written it refers to the above quote (Quran 8:60)
- “Jihad is an obligation from Allah Almighty on every Muslim and cannot be ignored.” Founder of MB Hassan al Banna from “Book of Jihad”
- “Jihad means to war against non–Muslims.” Islamic Law, Umdat al Salik, certified by key MB entities IIIT and Fiqh Council of North America as MB doctrine
- “The Islamic nation must be fully prepared to fight the tyrants and the enemies of Allah as a prelude to establishing the Islamic state.” MB By–laws
- “Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.” MB Founder Hassan al Banna (quoted in the Hamas Covenant (1988)
- “The Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) is one of the wings of the Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine.” Hamas Covenant (1988)
- “The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind the stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslim, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.” Hamas Covenant. Remember, Hamas IS the Muslim Brotherhood.
- “The Process of Settlement is a “Civilization–Jihadist Process” with all the word means. The Ikwan (MB) must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.” An Explanatory Memorandum. MB strategic document for North America.
- From the “Underground Movement Plan”—the MB’s 5 Phase plan
“Phase One: Phase of discreet and secret establishment of elite leadership.
Phase Two: Phase of gradual appearance on the public scene … establishing a shadow government.
Phase Three: Escalation phase, prior to conflict and confrontation with the rulers.
Phase Four: Open public confrontation with the Government through exercising the political pressure approach … Training on the use of weapons domestically and overseas in anticipation of zero hour. It has noticeable activities in this regard.
Phase Five: Seizing power to establish their Islamic Nation.”
- “Lying is permissible if the goal is permissible … and obligatory if the goal is obligatory.” Islamic Law, Umdat al Salik, certified by key MB entities IIIT and Fiqh Council of North America as MB doctrine
From the overwhelming evidence entered at the US v Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development trial (HLF) it was revealed that the Muslim Brotherhood Movement in the United States has significant infrastructure here and that the most prominent Islamic Organizations in the U.S. are controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood to include the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), the North American Islamic Trust (NAIT), the Muslim Students Association (MSA), the International Institute of Islamic Thought (IIIT), the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), the Fiqh Council of North America, and the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), a Hamas entity.
We know from the MB itself and from a large amount of evidence, to include the US v Sabri Benkhala case, that the Muslim American Society (MAS) is a significant MB organization founded by three key MB leaders.
Because they are ALL Muslim Brotherhood entities, the aforementioned doctrine is what these organizations hold as their objectives and doctrine. So why are they (1) allowed to operate in the United States and (2) why would any government entity at the state or federal level meet or work with them? Why would leadership of our National Security apparatus seek guidance from them, speak at their conferences, or in any way give them credibility—since they seek our destruction.
As a reminder, the Muslim Chaplain program was founded by an Al Qaeda operative (Alamoudi) and the current certifying agency for Muslim Chaplains in the Department of Defense and the Bureau of Prisons (ISNA) was revealed to be a Hamas support entity, which is why they are an un–indicted co–conspirator at the largest successfully prosecuted Hamas trial in U.S. history—US v HLF.
Why do we have Muslim Brothers representing the above groups sitting on advisory committees for DHS? Why are Directors of ISNA meeting with and advising the Secretary of State? Why is the MAS primarily meeting with and advising the DHS Secretary? Why is the FBI giving senior Muslim Brothers awards at FBIHQ?
Osama bin Laden is dead, but this stuff is making me quite ill.