Centennial Frontline is a network of local conservative leaders and activists inspired to halt progressive policies harming our state. We are committed to taking action and advancing the principles of traditional family values, sanctity of life, compassion for the poor, Biblical view of human nature, limited government, personal freedom, free markets, natural law, original intent of the Constitution, and Western civilization.
Activities will include:
- Weekly conference call with Centennial Institute leaders on important legislative strategies
- Access to our action-alert network regarding important pieces of legislation
- Software to quickly contact legislators on critical issues facing our state and nation
- Tool kit to learn how to be more active in local government
- Scorecard to track key legislation at the Colorado Capitol and how state senators and representatives are voting
Join Centennial Frontline with a donation of $50 to the Centennial Institute!