Colorado Christian University
Business – Undergrad Jobs

Business – Undergrad Jobs

Job Listings

Gain a competitive advantage in the world of business, marketing, or accounting by looking at the countless options we have available in these career fields.

ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT– Pay: $12-14/hour; Hours: 16 hours/week; Location: Belmar; REF #977

Looking for a great place to work? This company is a leading healthcare apparel retailer looking to add a talented, part time accounting assistant to our growing company. The Accounting Assistant works alongside our Accounting Specialist to perform data entry and other clerical tasks. The requirements of this position are the following: attention to detail, strong organization skills, ethical handling of confidential information, strong math skills, and need for perfection.

Pay: $12-14/hour

Hours: 16 hours/week

Location: Belmar

MEDIA SUPPORT – Pay:$14-16/hour; Hours: M-Th, Shifts Available 9am-3pm, 9am-12pm and 12pm-3pm;

Provide operational support to the company’s media ministry efforts and processes related to the company magazine. This multi-faceted role is responsible f or handling incoming and outgoing telephone communications with subscribers and other ministry contacts. Other key functions include database entry and some report running/data base cleanup, In particular, populating weekly traffic reports and cleaning up the SS database. Contact EMS with the reference number through the Student Contact Form to learn more information and get started with the application process!

Pay:$14-16/hour

Hours: M-Th, Shifts Available 9am-3pm, 9am-12pm and 12pm-3pm

Location: Highlands Ranch

ZIPLINE OFFICE ASSISTANT – Pay:$10/hour; Hours:40 hours/week for summer,potential to work PT into the Fall; Location: Conifer; REF #965

Assist with Front Office activities such as: Client check-in Client weigh-in Sell merchandise Use our booking system for all transactions Answer phone calls including answering client questions and booking tours in our booking system Assist with office organization such as cleanliness, merchandise restocking, etc. Run errands. Solid interpersonal and organizational skills along with a “can do” attitude is wanted. All candidates must have a driver’s license, Colorado or any other state as well, must be comfortable speaking in front of small groups, have excellent phone skills, and be passionate for the outdoors. Contact EMS with the reference number through the Student Contact Form to learn more information and get started with the application process!

Pay:$10/hour

Hours:40 hours/week for summer,potential to work PT into the Fall

Location: Conifer

DATABASE COORDINATOR – Pay:$12-14/hour; Hours:20 hours/week, flexible between 8am-4pm M-F; Location: Littleton; REF #962

For this position candidates will need to be experienced in some sort of database management software. Strong organizational and administrative skills and knowledge and ability to provide administrative and office support to church organization are skills that this company is looking for. Required skills include: Typing, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, desktop publishing, database software knowledge, clear communication skills, basic knowledge of business phones and other office machines. Contact EMS with the reference number through the Student Contact Form to learn more information and get started with the application process!

Pay:$12-14/hour

Hours:20 hours/week, flexible between 8am-4pm M-F

Location: Littleton

MARKETING AND ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF – Pay: $13/hour + commission; Hours: 15-20 hours/week, flexible M-F; REF #929

In this position, a candidate would spend time in the office assisting with administration, organization, and customer service 40% of the time. The other 60% of the time they would meet with current and potential “power partners” delivering treats cards and agency branded items to real estate/mortgage offices and dealerships to “sell” our agency and Allstate and build rapport/relationships. This person would need to be outgoing and very personable and would spend a fair amount of time on the road doing this with expenses paid by the agency. Contact EMS with the reference number through the Student Contact Form to learn more information and get started with the application process!

Pay: $13/hour + commission

Hours: 15-20 hours/week, flexible M-F

Location: Littleton

  • Student Contact

    Our students don’t settle for “good enough,” they seek to offer only the best in their employment.

  • Employer Contact

    We work to develop solid relationships within our employer partnerships.