Colorado Christian University
Guide to Financial Aid for Undergrads

Guide to Financial Aid for Undergrads

Can I choose which year’s tax information I provide on the 2017-18 FAFSA?

No, you won’t be able to choose. The FAFSA has always asked for one specific tax year, and the 2017-18 FAFSA will ask for 2015 tax information.

Can I re-use my 2016-17 FAFSA since my 2015 income and tax information will be the same?

No, you still need to submit a 2017-18 FAFSA.

What if my income was lower in 2016 than in 2015?

You will still need to provide 2015 tax information. You can contact the Service Central office and let them know your situation has changed.

Will my 2016-17 FAFSA information automatically carry over into my 2017-18 renewal FAFSA?

No, you’ll need to enter the information again.

Which FAFSA do I complete?

If you’re starting classes at CCU Spring semester 2017, you’ll complete the 2016-17 FAFSA. If you’re starting classes at CCU Summer or Fall 2017, you’ll complete the 2017-18 FAFSA. Please see chart above.

Where can I get more information on the FAFSA?

Contact Info

  • Service Central
    Phone: 303-963-3230
    or 800-44-FAITH
    Fax: 303-963-3231