Social Sciences and Humanities Division
- Ed.D. Candidate, Counselor Education and Supervision (Argosy University)
- M.A. Counseling (Denver Seminary)
- B.A. Business Administration/Accounting: Emphasis in Finance (Regis University)
- Thirteen years of clinical practice focusing on addictions and the inmate population
- Current Executive Committee Member of the Colorado Association of Addiction Professionals
- Part-time private practice: Therapy and counselor supervision
I was blessed to be hired as full-time Associate Professor at Colorado Christian University in January 2014. My position entails working primarily at the Northern Colorado Campus at Loveland in the Master of Arts in Counseling program (MAC). I also teach occasionally at the Lakewood Campus. Prior to my current position, I was Affiliate Faculty in the MAC program.
As there is benefit in continuity of service for students, I also serve as a member of the MAC Admissions Committee and the Internal Review Board (IRB) Committee. The Admissions Committee aids in welcoming and transitioning students into the MAC program while forming academic relationships prior to program admission. Serving on the IRB Committee allows the opportunity to mentor professional growth through research while protecting the public.
In March 2014, I presented at the CCA Conference on Invisible Barriers: Clinical Supervision in Community Corrections Offender Treatment.