Dr. Bush White
Director of Graduate Education Programs
Curriculum & Instruction Education Division
- Ed. D. Education Leadership (Nova Southeastern University)
- M. Ed. Adult Education (Colorado State University)
- B.A. U.S. History (Western State College of Colorado)
- Worked in education policy at the Colorado Department of Education
- Wrote the regulations for Highly Qualified teachers for the state of Colorado
- Presented at national and state conferences about the implementation of highly qualified teachers
- Presented in Seoul, South Korea at the joint meeting of the National Science Foundation (NSF) and Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) on Why Women Do Not Go into Science and Technology Fields
Phone: 303-963-3120While I have been working at Colorado Christian University I have worked to align the education programs at CCU with Colorado content rules as they relate to the licensing act of 1991. It has been important to meet the state expectation as well ensuring faith and learning are deeply embedded into the education programs in the College of Adult and Graduate Studies. I have been afforded the opportunity to help our students understand that biblical principles are key components to being a great teacher. Our students have the opportunity to bring their faith into their teaching in appropriate in ways to the public schools of our city and state.
It has been a pleasure to deliver content in light of godly principles. My greatest pleasure comes from school districts that request our students because they feel CCU students are well prepared and have the work ethic to meet the needs of those in their classrooms. Our students are using biblical principles to teach in the public schools. Watching our teachers be a light in the schools and being able to speak into the lives of teachers as they begin their careers are among the most inspiring parts of my job at CCU.