Assistant Professor of English
School of Humanities and Sciences
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing/Poetry (Western State Colorado University)
- Master of Arts in Mass Communications (Denver University)
- Bachelor of Arts in English (Geneva College)
- Poetry: Academic Questions, The Lyric, Relief, Mezzo Cammin, Don’t Just Sit There, Verse Wisconsin, Raintown Review, The Nervous Breakdown, Poetic Inventory of the Rocky Mountain National Park
- Reviews: Don’t Just Sit There, Verse Wisconsin, Raintown Review
- English Department Chair, Chatfield Senior High School
- Instructional Coach, Chatfield Senior High School
- Implemented the Writers in the Schools Program at CSH.
- Implemented Poetry Outloud national recitation contest at CSH.
- Member: Articulation area Vertical Team and Response to Intervention Committee at CSH.
- Teaching the Bible as Literature (Concordia University)
- Adaptive Schools Training
- Cognitive Coaching
- Denver Writing Project Fellow
- Honorable Mention: “The Lovers’ Knot” in the Denver Women’s Press Club Unknown Writers Contest, 2009.